Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Paleo Diet - Day 2

Well Day 2 went a little bit differently than I had planned but it happens. I woke up with a terrible headache this morning and took some Excedrin and went back to bed until about noon. So no breakfast this morning but I continued the day normally with my lunch and dinner.

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Scrambled eggs with a Superberry Smoothie
Scrambled eggs with Almond Coconut Milk
Superberry Smoothie - Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, & Raspberries

Dinner: Slow Cooker Chicken with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Whole Roasted Chicken drizzled with Olive Oil and spices for taste
Broccoli & Cauliflower with Garlic Herb spice

After my second full day, I can honestly say I've had ZERO stomach aches. This is a huge accomplishment for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment